Thursday, December 14, 2006

Flat Tire

Ugg, yesterday big interview. Hopefully final interview for a long while. Met with eight people from this firm. Two at a time for 30 minutes each. The interview went well for the most part. Spent a good two hours this am writing personal emails for all I interviewed with. I used Netvibes to develop some additional content for my emails including sharing info about Web 2.0 and the book written by Tim O'Reilly: "Why Web 2.0 Matters and How You Can Make the Most of It".

On my way to the interview, thinking about my car and how I needed to get my oil changed and tires rotated and wouldn't you guess it, but got a flat tire a quarter mile from the location of the interview, 20 minutes before it was scheduled to start. I just drove it to the parking lot, called triple A and scheduled an appointment for them to come out and change the tire. Walked into the interview and tried not to think about it. So glad that the tire didn't blow out on the highway and waited until I was close to the building.

On my way now to get the tire plugged.

No comments: