Monday, December 18, 2006

Going Crazy...

So I spent the weekend going a bit crazy, worrying about landing the job I interviewed for last week. Friday I had a bit of a melt-down, worked myself into a tizzy wishing they would just call already. Saturday, hiked Cowles Mountain and watched the movie "The Holiday". I really could identify with Iris and her unrequited love and broken heart.

"I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespear said, 'Journeys end in lovers meeting.' What an extraordinary thought." - Iris (Kate Winslet)

Sunday, met Larissa, Heather and Susan at the Four Seasons for a holiday tea get-together. It had been eight months since we'd gotten together. Tea was great. All agreed that the curried egg salad tea sandwich was the best. Yes, the best curried egg salad tea sandwich ever. So great to get together with girls from Gateway. The only person really missing was MM! Fun times!

No comments: