Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Yesterday was such a busy day for me that I hardly even realized it was Valentine's Day. Which is good, cause the last thing I needed to be doing was sitting around feeling sorry for myself. It took a homeless man wishing my "Happy Valentine's Day" as I walked around downtown to realize what day it was.

I spent a good part of the day taking care of some business related activities. I opened a business account, so I could get my Resale permit, then tried to take care of my tax certificate but didn't and then went by CCDC. I've now got a contact at CCDC to get some data from. I also went out to see my container guy; he's going to give me a nice discount.

As far as my evening goes, I had a nice bowl of pasta and watched some shows I had Tivo'd. It was nice; even seeing BW whisk his little Chiquita off for a romantic dinner didn't damper my spirits. Much better on my own. For sure!

Hope it was a good day for you!

No comments: