Thursday, February 08, 2007

No Fast Food - Lasted 37 days

So, I just broke down - drove all the way over to Chick-fil-a for a chicken breakfast sandwich. I woke up not feeling all that great. I've been so busy over the last week. Mostly just preparing for interviews. Can I tell you how sick of interviewing I am? Last week interviewed with a company, the HR person told me the VP would probably ask me about strategy at company I worked at two jobs ago, in 1999! So I spent hours researching that, talking to people about the company to refresh my memory. Did he ask me anything? No! Then had interview this week with a big company. Was warned they would ask questions like how my electric poles in San Diego or how many pencils manufactured each year. Questions that would demonstrate my reasoning/thinking abilities. Did they? NO! AGGGGGGHHHHH! So over interviewing.

Back to the fast food breakdown. So I slipped once in 37 days. That's great! I'm going to see if I can go till end of March, as that is my original goal. The thing is, if I was going to slip, I wish it had been the shopping sabatical. At least if I bought some new clothes or shoes, I'd have something to show for it. With food, well, the enjoyment is fleeting.

No comments: