Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Path... Possibly

So, I'm thinking of abandoning my job search altogether and focus on my freelance business. Yesterday ANOTHER opportunity came to me from my networking. A man I met through my good friend Jeff A. who is involved in the Connect programs. Anyway, this man and I will be meeting on Monday to discuss my capabilities to help them with their fledgling business. All in all that is four new opportunities that have landed in my lap this month.

I'm going to spend some time this weekend trying to figure out how many hours i have to bill in order to pay all my bills, have some fun money, save and pay taxes.

I'm also still working on the PatioScaping idea. A friend has asked me to work on her patio which is fantastic, because I need to build out my portfolio and figure out the process etc.

Stay tuned....

No comments: