Monday, March 05, 2007

Out of it...

Just a quick post to let you know that I've not fallen off the face of the earth. Just, busy? Well, I'm a bit out of it. I've been taking a ton of stuff for my allergies... makes me a bit lazy and drowsy. Spent time this weekend with my friend Randy and her husband and little girl on Saturday. Her daughter is the cutest. So sweet and loving. I just adore her. We had a nice time... I was out of it though. Then Saturday night and Sunday I was busy working on a friends patio. So, all in all pretty uneventful weekend.

But it looks like I have some spending coming up. My mom's retiring this week and I need to think of something significant to do/give her to commemorate the occasion. Also, I must confess I went to Bloomingdale's yesterday to use a gift card and I spent more than the gift card amount. Only $12... well worth it!

Tomorrow, going to get going!

No comments: