Today, I'm making a list of 13 things I want to do in January:
1) Get a job
2) Get the oil changed in my car.
3) Work with DezineGirl to complete my Mixed Media logo and
4) Print my business cards
5) Complete my Mixed Media business plan
6) Complete my PatioScaping business plan
7) Sign up and start my first of two Real Estate classes
8) Hike one new trail
9) Not eat any fast food
10) Refrain from buying any clothes, shoes or accessories
11) Find a renter for my place
12) And move in with Charlotte
13) Sign up for my first of three horticulture classes at MiraCosta College as part of my PatioScaping efforts
Yes, I'm pretty sure that I need to find a renter and move in with Charlotte. The cost/benefit analysis is better than living in my condo. I can save a big chunk of money over the year and put it towards my debt. I woke up at 4 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep thinking about it. It's such a hassle, I'm totally dreading it. I'll probably sell some of my furniture. I have placed an ad on CraigsList. I've placed it for a pretty steep price so we will see if I get any takers. I will probably have to reduce the amount that is advertised.