Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ebay Listing: Batter #-2

I just posted a listing on eBay for a lovely bracelet and earings that I received from a guy who was almost my boyfriend. Check it out. Most of you know the conclusion to the story, but who knows, maybe I'll make some walking around money.

I'm going to start documenting these dating stories, because as Ted L. pointed out to me this week, I have so many I should have my own sitcom. I'm counting down backwards from the last one, remember the guy I met for coffee who keep checking his blackberry. He's batter #-1.

I'm calling em batters, because I've recently referred to myself as being benched from the dating game. A self-imposed benching. So we'll call them batters, of the dating game. Or am I the batter and they're the pitcher (now don't go getting all sexual on me... I'm trying to come up with a metaphor) and I keep striking out? I don't know. All I know is I'm tired of playing the game!!!! :)

No comments: